The Triangle Brass Band is a British style brass band comprised of the finest brass and percussion players from the greater RTP area. Members of our band come together from a variety of backgrounds to provide high quality classical music concerts for fans in and around Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, and Cary, North Carolina. We invite you to come hear superb live music at one of our many concerts this season.
Next Concert: Music for the Season
Our annual holiday program will feature soloists from the band and music sure to lift you up during the holidays. Selections from the movie Frozen and classic works, like Alfred Reed's Russian Christmas Music, will get any music lover in the holiday spirit!
Saturday, December 12th, 2015 at 7:00 pm
Hayes Barton United Methodist Church
General admission $10, Students and Seniors $5.
Tickets are available online or at the door.
Buy Tickets Online Now
Triangle Youth Brass Bands in Concert
The Triangle Youth Brass Bands present their 2015-2016 season opening concert entitled Les Dances du Monde. Their program will you take you on a musical adventure featuring dances from all across the globe. Featured works include, Aram Khachaturian’s Dance of the Rose Maidens from Gayane, Ken Hesketh’s Danceries, and Olympiada by Samuel Hazo among others.
Sunday, December 13, 2:00pm
Tickets: Adults $10, Students $5
Carroll Middle School Auditorium
4520 Six Forks Rd, Raleigh, NC 27609
The Cory Band performs in the Triangle!
The Triangle Brass Band is pleased to announce that the Cory Band, the #1 ranked British Brass Band in the world, will perform at Meymandi Concert Hall at the Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts on Tuesday, February 16th, at 7:30. This is the first time Cory Band has toured the US in the last 40 years, and is an event not to be missed.
Read the Full Announcement
Buy Tickets Online Now
2015-16 Triangle Brass Band Concert Schedule Announced!
We are pleased to announce the 2015-16 Triangle Brass Band concert series. Featured artists include Mark Norman, Robin Gorham, Matthew Barbee, the NC State Brass Band, and the Smoky Mountain Brass Band.
The band will be performing in Cary, Raleigh, Asheville, and Fort Wayne, Indiana this season. For more information about the upcoming season's concerts, look at the 2015-16 Concert Season.
We've added a new section to our website, Musician Spotlight, which features brief biographies about some of our TBB members. This section will be updated periodically throughout the year.
Support the TBB!
The Triangle Brass Band is a 501(c)(3) organization funded in part by concert ticket sales, member dues, grants, and generous donations from our Sponsors. If you are interested in supporting the TBB's mission with donations of either time or money, please Contact us for more information or click the Donate button below.
Program Ad Info
- About Us
- Music for the Season - December 12 2015
- The Cory Band - Special Concert February 16 2016
- NABBA Showcase - March 2 2016
- Pastime With Good Company - April 30 2016
- Pastime With Good Company - May 22 2016
- Picture This!!! - June 17 2016
- Big Band Brass - May 29, 2015
- Civil War Tribute - June 26, 2015
- Civil War Tribute - June 27, 2015
- I Shall Rise Again - May 9, 2015
- I Shall Rise Again - May 8, 2015
- Harrison's Dream - February 21, 2015
- Partnership with Youth - February 20, 2015
- Holiday Favorites - December 13, 2014
- Brassmas - December 6, 2014
- A Sousa Spectacular - October 5, 2014
- Apex Nature Park Amphitheatre - June 28, 2014
- Sertoma Summer Series - June 27, 2014
- Sertoma Summer Series - May 30, 2014
- Evocations for Brass - Edenton - May 17, 2014
- Evocations for Brass - St. Michael's - May 18, 2014
- Come Hear This! with Demondrae Thurman - March 22, 2014
- Our Favorites with Special Guest Demondrae Thurman - March 20, 2014
- Partnership with Youth - February 23, 2014
- Jubilee! - February 9, 2014
- Sounds of the Season - Cary - December 15, 2013
- Sounds of the Season - Wake Forest - December 14, 2013
- Classical Favorites - November 8, 2013
- Royal Brass - September 14, 2013
- 2014-2015 Season >
- Youth Bands